CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Why I Hate Dating

Well the McHotty thing has come to a sudden halt. He was going to come over this evening to watch the Da Vinci Code and just hang out as friends. Well after an hour of him saying he would be over in a few seconds I went outside and he was out there. He saw me and said oh I am really tired and I will talk to you tomorrow. Nothing else, went inside and shut the door. I e-mailed him and said it was best that I went alone on the 20th and I would talk to him later. I will still be polite when I see him because thats the kind of person I am but he won't be getting another opportunity to go out with me. If he was tired he should of said that to begin with and not lie to me. I hate a liar and that is what he is in my book now. I am going back in my shell where it's safe. I just wanted to make friends to do things with but I can't even get that right and I don't know why.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

lots of (((HUGS)))

Megan said...

(((hugs))) Maybe he was just nervous?

Frugality Mom said...

He is avoiding me now.

_ said...

(((Hugs))) sweetie!