CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, January 19, 2007

My Goals

We all make goals this time of year of what we want to accomplish before the end of the year but the other day I thought of some long term goals I want to accomplish by a certain time. I may add to this list down the road when I am not so tired but for now here is what I have.

1. I want to be renting a house not an apartment no later than 5 years from now in the country outside of Houston.

2. In 10 years I want to be buying or have bought my first home.

3. 4 years from now I want to be graduating with my MBA.

4. Christmas 2008 I want to be taking Malachi to Disney World for the holidays.

5. 5 years from now I want to own a newer car at least a 2000 model.

6. 10 years from now I want my student loans paid off and my credit reports clean.

7. 6 years from now I want to be married to the man of my dreams.

8. 6 years from now I want to take Malachi to England and Ireland.

9. 7 years from now I want to take Malachi to Italy and Germany.

10. Within 12 years I want to take many vacations across the United States.

11. Within 10 years I want to be a successful accountant.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Those are terrific goals. Good luck!

_ said...

Good luck reaching all your goals, sweetie! You've got some great ones there.