CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, January 11, 2007

McHotty

By request I am back to write more on this guy. Yes I did see him that night and yesterday too. We normally don't talk long but that's ok just enough to give me courage but not so much I run away scared. Did I mention that McHotty is a younger man? Oh yes ladies he is 24 years old and will be 25 in May. As long as he is not working on the 20th he will be going with me to a friends 2 year old's birthday party. Just something casual, give us both something to do and a casual environment to get to know one another. Will something come of this? Who knows, but if I gain a friend out of this that is what counts in my book. I have found I don't want to date just make friends to hang out with and talk to once in awhile. Once I figure out how to get his picture I will post it for the curious.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

awesome!!!!
starting out as friends is the best way to go.

Megan said...

Sounds like a great start!