CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

FOTM Is Here!!!!!!!!



I started getting FOTM again this month and I am getting it from Enchanted Fabrics. I am getting two 9x15 painted 28ct Monoco pieces. After this month shipping is free and all I pay is $4! I definitely can find something to give up to afford that every month. I hope to be able to do it through at least May and then pick back up once I get settled in Houston. My fabric box is going to be so happy getting these two stunning pieces. This month I got Raindrop and a limited edition piece Enchanted Hearts. I think I know what I am going to use Raindrop for but Enchanted Hearts is going to take some thinking, maybe a romantic Valentine piece perhaps.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

I love the heart fabric!!!!!

Frugality Mom said...

I know I just want to frame it the way it is. :)

Megan said...

Very pretty! I'm definitely thinking of joining EF's FOTM - what a deal!

Frugality Mom said...

It's a wonderful deal and if I just eat out one less time a month I can afford it.

Margaret said...

Beautiful fabric! I know what you mean.... one fewer trip to Starbucks each month and I've paid for mine!