CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, January 8, 2007

The First Post

Well here I am back to blogging. I swore I would never be one of those that would have a blog and I tried it and then forgot about it. But this time I am going to keep up no matter what. I trully live my life in overdrive. Between working, going to school full time, and helping raise my wonderful six year old son I never have time it seems for anything else. In my spare time I love to cross stitch and read lots of books. So in this blog you will see what I am working on every month, get to see what I am reading, and also my menu for the week. I am determined to eat better and live a healthier life than before. I have had to change my diet due to health reasons and so now I welcome soy with open arms and have said good-bye to red meat. I still can eat chicken and turkey but that is it. I also am now drinking soy milk compared to regular milk and so far so good. I start my last semester at college in a week and come May I will have my associates in Business Administration. From there I am relocating to Houston, Texas and will begin working on my bachelors in Business Administration with an emphasis in either accounting or finance. You would think at 27 I would know what I want to be when I grow up. :) Check back later for my menu this week and other postings.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

woohooo! welcome to blogland!!!
I can't wait to read more

Margaret said...

Welcome to Blogworld!