CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Being A Single Woman

You know I don't act like your typical woman, make-up etc. Oh I do make sure the hair looks just so, the make-up looking nice, dress clothes for work but any other time it's casual clothes and neat hair. My neighbor's son has been staying with him and we have had conversations mostly small talk. This guy, who I will call McHotty from now on, has seen me in t-shirts and workout pants and doesn't bat an eye. Heck he has even asked me to go out sometime while I was standing in said clothes. Tonight I did the scariest thing, I ate dinner and then jumped into the shower, used the good smelling shower gel, and then put on a long sleeved shirt over my jean skirt and instead of grabbing the fuzzy slippers I put on my sandals. Now normally if I am not going out after a shower I just let my hair dry. Oh no not tonight, I not only blowed dried my hair, I used mousse! So here I am looking all fresh and clean with no where to go just so if McHotty happens to be outside and sees me I look nice. What has gotten into me? This is so not me and it's scary to tell you the truth. More on the dramas of McHotty later.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

lol about McHotty!
can't wait to read more about this!

Margaret said...

So have you seen him again????

Unknown said...

Ohh, we are sooo going to need a picture of him LOL!! Can't wait to hear how it turned out, did you manage to run into him?

Jo

Megan said...

We DEFINITELY need pictures!