CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, January 14, 2007

The New Eating Plan

Well after eating my new way, I feel like a new person. Not feeling like I was after eating red meat and milk. So I am hoping that if I continue to eat this way I will even feel better in another week. I am finding it quite easy to eat this way and so far don't miss the red meat or milk. Malachi was a little confuesed by my new eating plan but he now knows that cows make me sick like stawberries do him. He really liked the sloppy joes with Morning Star crumbles and said that they tasted just like real sloppy joes. He wants me to make Hamburger Helper next time with it, I may do that or use ground turkey whatever fits in the budget for that week.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

awesome!

Megan said...

So happy to hear it is working for you!