CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, January 26, 2007

100 Stars

That is how many stars I had to stick to a poster board with Malachi. Tuesday is his 100th day of Kindergarten and he had to make a poster board of 100 things or 10 things of 10 items. He picked foam sticker stars and I had to do do must of them because he couldn't peel the paper off the back. He did them in a design of the number 100. Then he spray painted over with silver glitter. If I never see another foam star I wouldn't care. It wasn't too bad, I love helping him with school since he isn't here during the week but 100 stars can be a little too much.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

LOL I remember the year we counted out 100 matchbox cars. Do you know how HEAVY they are????

Frugality Mom said...

I am hiding this post from Malachi, I don't want him to get any bright ideas. LOL I know exactlly how heavy they are, I dropped a bucket of them on my feet one time.

_ said...

LOL yeah I'd be a little sick of stars too after having to peel 100 backs off. Glad you guys had fun doing it though. Sounds like it turned out great!