CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, July 12, 2007

What A Great Idea!

I was on Organizing Junkies site and saw this post, I was inspired so much that I got the needed materials and starting attacking my stacks of Martha Stewart Magazines. I finally put the reciepes I liked into my reciepe binder and started my own Good Things binder full of hints, decorating ideas, things to buy, and things to make, its not very full but through time and magazine buying I am sure my Good Things will be bursting at the seams with ideas and dreams. A lot of what came out of the magazines went into my reciepe binder and I am so excited to have new cooking ideas. Here is just a sampling of what I have put into my reciepe and Good Things binder.



I would love to have this bathtub someday



Now that's my kind of bookshelf!





Who would have thought of turning a plate into a clock?



A Glossary of Crystal




How to set a table




Who wouldn't a piece of that?




M would just love this cake considering his passion for penguins.

2 comments:

_ said...

Cool idea! Hopefully you'll show us more as your book grows.

Frugality Mom said...

I could have devoted lots of pictures if there was enough room. My binder for reciepe's is bursting now and my Good Things has a way to go since I got a bigger binder for it. I may even start a traveling one since I love to dream of where I want to go.