CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, July 2, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


It's a new week and a new month so it's back to cooking for me. Last week spoiled me with it being all leftovers since there was no cooking involved, just heat and serve. This week I have a few new things on the menu and a few things that I haven't had in awhile. For any day there isn't a link I will post the recipe on that day.

Monday - Salmon Patties with Broccoli and Cauliflower
Tuesday - Homemade Chocolate Chip Waffles and Eggs ( I used chocolate chips instead of blueberry's and they were wonderful. I freeze the leftovers for another day)
Wednesday - Tequila Lime Steak with Seasoned Broccoli and Carrots
Thursday - Spaghetti Casserole
Friday - Broccoli Cheese Soup
Saturday - Baked Ravioli (I cut the recipe in half)
Sunday - Caribbean Jerk Chicken with Rice

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love MS recipes!! I'm definitely making that! YUM. Great meal plan!