CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, July 16, 2007

What A Great Find!

I belong to my local freecycle group and I responded to an ad that someone was giving away craft items which included three gift baskets but everything else was a mystery. Well I got the bag home and started going through it and what a haul! Not only did I get the baskets but I also got fabric, ribbons, items to do floral arrangements(wires and such), stencils, stamps, stickers, batting, jewelry making items, and other odds and ends. The greatest find was a frame picture that is cross stitch for a place to put school pictures from grades 1 through 12! I have been looking for something similar but this is so much better and cuter. Plus with my cross stitching passion it fits me perfectly. One mans junk is another mans treasure

2 comments:

Velda said...

WOWEE!!!! That's an awesome haul. The cross stitch is so cute but I LOVE LOVE LOVE The baskets!

Frugality Mom said...

I was thinking cute baskets for presents but now I just want to keep them for me. :)