CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Chocolate Bundt Cake

I made the dessert for the week tonight and I just had to share a picture. It turned out so well and very delicious. M gave it two thumbs up! It is from a mix but I used the new Pillsbury Reduced Sugar Devil's Food Mix to see what it taste like and I can't tell the difference but I use Splenda in my coffee and also drink diet drinks. I even frosted it, even though I normally don't but I had leftover frosting from my trial run of cupcakes last week in preparation for M's birthday party next month. Not the best frosting job but it sure is yummy! It's hard resisting having another piece because that's how great it tastes.


1 comments:

Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

Looks yummy Venessa! I'll have to see if they have that type of mix here, seems like Canada is in the dark ages sometimes when it comes to new products LOL