CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tequila Lime Steak

Tequila Lime Steak

Any steak of your preference. ( I am using Bottom Round Steak)
1 Bottle of Kroger Brand Tequila Lime Marinade

Marinate the steak for at least 30 minutes, I did it all day to really soak up the flavor. With it just being me I have one steak and enough marinate to cover the steak saving the rest for another meal.

Once marinated to your liking grill to perfection. I use a George Foreman Grill and it only takes me no more than 8 minutes for medium rare if I let it heat up long enough.


The vegetables are Green Giants Steamed Seasoned Broccoli and Carrots. Such a simple meal when you are in a hurry or just want a tasty meal.

1 comments:

Megan said...

Yum! That sounds delicious!