CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Quirks

6 Quirky (or just plain weird) Things About Me

THE RULES:
Link to the person that tagged you
Post the rules on your blog
Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
Tag 6 people at the end of your post by linking to their blog
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Let your tagger know when your entry is up

Ok Velda for some reason thinks I have quirks and I have no idea where she comes up with this idea but well you tell me if I have quirks. :)

1. I have a slight issue with wanting to vacuum the carpet in the living room each time I spot the slightest crumb, some say OCD I say just like to keep things clean.

2. My pantry is organized into different sections and if I find something in the wrong spot I must move it immediately.

3. I can't stand finding loose hair on me, it drives me insane.

4. I have to plan my meals in advance and I do so by looking at three separate store ads, finding coupons, and making a list and I also go to a fourth store to see what I can find there when I am near it. I can not just go to the store without coupons or a list I get slightly crazy if forced to do so.

5. I don't like uneven amounts in my savings account, it must be a whole amount no change. Don't ask even I can't understand that one.

6. I can only handle so much spontaneity in life, if my schedule gets too off course I become very unfriendly.

Ok after looking at this list I must admit, I need to get some serious professional help and I am glad I have a friend like Velda who loves me despite my quirks.

I will have to update this post with my list when I get home when I have my list of blogs in front of me.

1 comments:

Velda said...

I don't think, I know! lol...have you forgotten that I've met you! lol

oh and I have the same bank account issue lol