CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, September 1, 2008

September Stitching Goal

This month I have planned the following:
Start Harvest Fairy by Mirabilia
Frame The Bookshelf by LHN
Frame a Halloween piece I received two years ago
Start and Finish a Halloween pattern yet to be chosen.

I finished The Bookshelf at the beginning of August and at that time I had very little done on Colonial Houses but I am happy to report that I have one house to complete and the bottom row and then it's done! I was hoping to have it completed by today but I can only sit still for so long but I made great progress this week considering last Monday I was only half way done with the piece and now I only have about 1/4 left to stitch on it for completion. I am going to try to finish in between breaks on Harvest Fairy but I am determined to finish Harvest Fairy and frame it by Thanksgiving this year. Will update with pictures as the month progresses.

0 comments: