CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fall Into Reading 2008

It's that wonderful time of year when leaves are turning, well not where I live in South Texas where fall consist of leaves turning brown and then falling off the tree. I sometimes miss the Autumns in the North where I grew up, the crisp air with vibrant shades of leaves, pumpkins waiting to be carved and cooked, apples ripe and ready for picking. Fall is such a nice time to slow down after the hetic summer of running here and there trying to have as much fun as possible. Sure school is back in session but things seem to fall into place and everyone has their schedule to follow. I have so many books on my to read list and I can't wait to get started. I am taking the challenge and hope to finish them all.

1. Bare Bones by Kathy Reichs
2. Break No Bones by Kathy Reichs
3. Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs
4. Deadly Decisions by Kathy Reichs
5. Death Du Jour by Kathy Reichs
6. Deja Dead by Kathy Reichs
7. Bones To Ashes by Kathy Reichs
8. Devil Bones by Kathy Reichs
9. Monday Mourning by Kathy Reichs
10. Fatal Voyage by Kathy Reichs
11. Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich
12. Quilters Kitchen: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel with Reciepes by Jennifer Chiaverini
13. Thai Die by Monica Ferris
14. A New Earth by Eckart Tolle
Check Out Callapidder Days To Find Out More!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like a great list. I love Janet Evanovich. I am trying to read that series slow.. So I am currently on #11. Have fun reading this fall.

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I'm guessing you like Kathy Reichs? :) I just read (well actually listened to the audiobook version of) my first Kathy Reichs book, and I really enjoyed it. I'm sure I'll be reading more of her books.

Thanks for being part of Fall Into Reading '08!

Frugality Mom said...

I actually fell in love with the tv show Bones and when I realized it was based off a book I just had to go find all the books at the library so I could read them in order. I am enjoying the first book so far and can't wait to read more.

Velda said...

LOVE the new layout

something on my blog for you!