CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, October 6, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Now that things are settling down and returning to normal I should be posting a menu each week again. Same simple menu but no dessert for me this week, too much birthday cake last week.

Monday - Soft Taco Pie with Fat Free Refried Beans and Corn

Tuesday - Breakfast Scramble with Low Fat Golden Wheat Grands Biscuits

Wednesday - Baked Chicken with Four Cheese Risotto and Whole Wheat Rolls

Thursday - Leftover Buffet

Friday - Fish with Peas

Saturday - Cincinnati Chili with Garlic Bread.

Sunday - Chicken and Biscuit Casserole



For more great menu ideas check out this!

3 comments:

Candace said...

I would love the recipe for the Soft Taco Pie! Your menu sounds wonderful.

Megan said...

Mmmm, taco pie! That sounds delish! I need to pull out my mexican recipes.

Frugality Mom said...

Ok I can give you the secret to the Taco Pie, it's El Paso Soft Taco Kit. :) Just add 1lb Ground Beef and that's it. Very simple, just brown the meat, drain, and then add seasoning that comes with it along with water. Cook it down and then assemble. :)