CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, January 4, 2008

2008 Stitching Goals

This year I decided to give myself goals for the upcoming year on what I want to accomplish stitching wise. Some things I have already started and I want to complete by the end of the year, others I want to start and finish this year, one I just want to start and make it a project that I stitch during the holiday season in hopes of completing it within two years, and the last thing is finally framing completed pieces that I have been planning on for at least a year maybe more. I will do my own framing since it is cheaper that way and I am always pleased with how it turns out. So sit back and enjoy your journey into my stitching word in 2008 with updates every month of WIP and completions.



1. Finish Mother's Bliss

2. Finish Enchanted Fairy

3. Finish Colonial Houses

4. Finish The Bakery

5. Finish The Stitcher

6. Stitch 4 Ornaments for me

7. Stitch Old West by Little House Needleworks for M

8. Stitch Christmas Elf Fairy and Easter Fairy by Mirabilia

9. Stitch Cirques des Cercles by Ink Circles

10. Stitch one Halloween Piece

11. Start one Christmas Piece

12. Frame one completed piece each month

5 comments:

Deirdre said...

You have some great goals!

Margaret said...

I can't wait to see all of your stitching this year!

Wonderful goals!

Chris said...

Great goals! Can't wait to see the completions.

Lindsay said...

Great goals, good luck with them

Tammy said...

Great goals. I will have fun watching you achieve your goals.