CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Working On Me Year

This year I decided to be heathly and happier and I started working more on that this week. I started taking a multi vitamin and after a few days I am feeling great. Today I went back to the gym after avoiding it for way too long. I was only able to do 30 minutes but I figured that is a start and I will work up to an hour. I am going to go on the weekends only because the week just doesn't allow for any time at the gym but I will be still working out at home using my Dennis Austin tapes. I am also making sure I take a little time for myself each day to sit and stitch even if it's only 30 minutes. I am also back to reading, something I love to do but put aside for this reason and that reason. I started going to bed a little sooner to at least get in 3o minutes of reading at night. By doing just a little more for myself in the past couple weeks I have felt better and started feeling better about myself. This year I decided it's not about how much weight I want to lose or any other bad habit I may want to break, I just want to be healthier and happier.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

That s a great approach Venessa. It similar to what I am doing.