CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Breakfast:
Cereal
Cereal Bars

Lunch's
Leftovers
Lean Pockets
Sandwiches
Lean Cuisine
100 Calorie Oreo Cakes
Chips

Dinners:
Sunday: Meatloaf with Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Rolls
Monday: Chicken Helper with a Vegetable
Tuesday: Breakfast Skillet with Biscuits
Wednesday: Smoked Sausage with Vegetable and Bread
Thursday: Spaghetti and Meatballs with Garlic Bread
Friday: Turkey Pot Pie with Rolls
Saturday: Fish with Mac N Cheese and Peas

3 comments:

Brooke said...

what kind of fish do you fix?

glad to see i'm not the only one who likes hamburger/chicken/tuna helper.

my hubs actually asked last week why i didn't fix them more often "they're the best!"

Frugality Mom said...

Just your basic Fish Fillets in a box when I find them on sale. :) I love all the Helpers especially the Chicken and get them as I find them on sale especially when I have coupons. Thanks for stopping by.

Mom said...

Mmmm mashed sweet potatoes...I haven't made those in a long time. I've got remember to add that to my 'to make' list! ;)