CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Menu Plan Monday




A day late since I started a new job yesterday and was a wee bit busy.


Monday - Stuffed Chicken with Broccoli with Roasted Potatoes


Tuesday - Better The Second Time Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Ups


Wednesday - Better The Second Time Crockpot Lasagna


Thursday - Tuna Casserole


Friday - Better The Second Time Chicken Parmesan with Garlic Bread


Saturday - Steak with Au Gratin Potatoes


Sunday - Oven Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes


Dessert - Bananna Bread

4 comments:

Deirdre said...

Another great looking menu! Hope the new job is going well. We haven't had the roll up yet ~ I got a little off track with the start of school. I think we are going to have it tomorrow:)

Deirdre said...

I finally made it, and we LOVED the bacon cheeseburger rollup! DD even had seconds (a rarity). Thanks for the delicious recipe!

Frugality Mom said...

Your so welcome, I agree they are pretty tasty. :)

magickalstitches said...

Yummy!!

And BTW...TAG! You're it!! Go check out my blog LOL