CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, August 6, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


Trying some new things this week and crossing my fingers everything turns out as delicious as they sound.

Monday - Chicken Parmesan with Garlic Bread

Tuesday - Creamed Chicken with Toast

Wednesday - Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Ups

Thursday - Fried Cornmeal with Eggs

Friday - Brats with Baked Beans

Saturday - Crockpot Lasagna ( I am using Spinach instead of meat)

Sunday - Chicken and Rice Casserole

Dessert - Amish 1/2 lb Cake

3 comments:

Deirdre said...

I'm stealing your Bacon Cheeseburger Rollup recipe;) It sounds delicious and I know that DD and DH would love it. On the menu for next week. The rest of your menu looks awesome too.

Amy said...

Looks good! I make a very quick & yummy version of creamed chicken using canned chicken, canned soup, and gravy mix... hmmm, I may have to make that for lunch now!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Amish recipes! What a wonderful looking week.