CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Things I Do For My Son


I made Peanut Butter cookies the other day with my son and instead of doing them the normal roll and flatten I did almost 2 dozen in the shapes of Marine animals thanks to the new cookie cutters I got over the weekend. It was a long tedious process but worth it seeing the look of joy on his face when I was working on them. The other dozen was made the normal way for me since he will take his home to his dad's to share. Of course now everything that can be made into shape, is. Waffles and PB and J's have all been turned into sharks, sea otters, etc. Here is a pick of three of the cookies that I took.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I love cookie cutters..... and you can use them as patterns to cut out fabric for ornaments and such. LOL

Frugality Mom said...

I am hiding this comment from Malachi or I will have a new project come Christmas time. :) Once things get settled I want to have a wide variety of them so we can branch out a little. LOL