CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Problems with Target & Coupons

Lately I have felt that Target is targeting couponer's. At first I thought it was just a random thing until today when I read this. Apparently I am not the only one who has encountered cashiers at Targets making up their own rules regarding the coupon policy. I have encountered cashiers who despite what the coupon says state that you can only get what is pictured along with any other random rule they want to throw out there. As Kimberly states on our blog about her experience I had the same one at the Target in Spring off of I 45. I am now only going when I just can't pass up the deal and I still am uncomfortable shopping at Target even though I know I am following the coupon policy sent to me by Target corporate. I just started using coupons hard core back in February and I make sure to follow the coupon policy at each store in order to ensure that coupons are welcome from me in the future and not to cause trouble for other couponer's. Please take your time and read Kimberly's blog post about her experience and get the word out there that this happening and we aren't going to allow stores to treat us like common thieves when we aren't doing anything wrong except wanting to save our families money and stretch our dollars further during these hard economic times.

0 comments: