CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Come Take A Tour With Me

I finally found the time to take pictures of the house I moved into at the end of March. After losing the flakey roomate and thinking I was going to have to move a miracle happened and G landed a fantastic job that will allow him to pay for half of the rent and all utility bills allowing me to stay here and not break my lease. So on to the tour.


Front of the House

Entrance from Front Door. G's Office and Laundary room to the right, hall closet to the left and living room straight ahead.

Living Room from Entrance. Kitchen is the right back corner and deck is seen from windows.

Living Room from Back Door.

Living Room from Kitchen

Fireplace. I know what your thinking who needs one in Southeast Texas but you would be surprised it does get chilly in the winter down here.
Kitchen from Living Room
Kitchen from Dining Area

Kitchen from Garage Door
Hallway to Bedrooms
Hallway. G's room straight ahead, my room to the left, and hall bath to the right.Hall Bath

My Bedroom which is the Master Bedroom.
My bedroom with bath straight ahead
My bedroom with walk in closet straight ahead.
M's bedroom from hallway, it's on the opposite end of G's room
M's bedroom
M's bedroom
View of my office/craftroom from hallway. It's next to M's room.
Office /Craftroom I will be putting a chair in here along with a table so I can stitch in here with privacy and watch t.v.
Another view of my office. I will move my t.v., dvd player, and recorder in here once I get a chair put in here.
Another view of the office looking towards the door.
Backyard from deck. It's fenced in allowing M freedom to run and play.
The rest of the backyard.
The Deck it runs from the kitchen all the way to G's bedroom window and it's covered perfect for the Texas heat.
Another view of the deck
Finally one of M's favorite outdoor activities.
Thanks for taking the tour and has I add things to the house I will update with pictures here.

7 comments:

Velda said...

Venessa,

that's a lovely house!

Frugality Mom said...

Thanks V!

Kristin said...

Great house Venessa!

Bre said...

It must be wonderful to have all that space! Very lovely!!!

Deirdre said...

You have a gorgeous house! I love all the open space!

Megan said...

What a lovely home you have!

NHStitcher said...

Very nice house! I love the space!