CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Free Magazines


I saw this post on another blog about watching so many short ads on this website and you would earn a free magazine subscription. Well I was thinking to myself thats too easy and can't be true. So I watched the required number of short ads (ok I clicked on them let them run while doing other things but making sure I clicked on the button at the end before the time ran out) and earned my free magazine subscription to Good Housekeeping and would you believe my first issue arrived yesterday! I couldn't believe it, finally something is true and actually free! They have other magazines to choose from and some other ones that will be coming available in the near future that I will be keeping my eye out for. So go here for more information and earn a free magazine subscription.

2 comments:

Velda said...

bummer, U.S. residents only!

Frugality Mom said...

Oh that just sucks. :(