CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Frugal Book Buying




Our local library was having a sale on used books today and I did really well and only went over my budget for M and me by $1! I spent $21 on M and me and then another $4.50 on computer books for G and $4.00 on a collection of books from early 1900's and two from the late 1800's that will be sold for profit. For M I got the 7th book in the Lemeny Snicket's Unfortunate Series, two Goosebump books, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, a refrence book on Dinosaurs, a reference book on Trees, a reference book on Rocks and Minerals, a 2000 Kid's World Almanac, a Choose Your Own Adventure book, Ramona Quimby Age 8, Ramona Forever, and A Winkle In Time. For me I got: Born For Liberty (A Woman's History Book), The Little House Cookbook, Daniel Steel's Daddy, Daniel Steel's Heartbeat, Daniel Steel's No Greater Love, Stephen King's Christine, Stephen King's Misery, Stephen King's 1408, It Happened In Texas (Several stories of Texas), The Jester, Zodiac, Little House in the Big Woods, On The Banks of Plum Creek, The Long Winter, Little Town on the Prarie, and The first five in the Monica Ferris Needlecraft Mysery Series and the 7th and 9th book in the series. I need to find the 6th one and the 8th one along with 10th, 11th, and 12th to have the complete series. Now I just need to get an actual bookshelf instead of a little rack that I have been using for me and I will be good to go.

1 comments:

Megan said...

WOW! Great set of books!