CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Fall Fashion Week

I went shopping yesterday for some new clothes and thought how fun it would be each day that I wear something new to post a picture of it. So I am kicking it off today with the outfit I had on and will do each day that I wear something new. I may be living in South Texas but I am willing it to be fall even if my attempts are in vain. This first outfit consists of a pair of St. John Bay's Stretch Bootcut jeans, a purple top from Fang purchased at Jc Penny's and my fabulous new knee high block healed boots from Target. Check back tomorrow for a new outfit, I will post each evening since 6 a.m. is too early for pictures.

4 comments:

Deirdre said...

LOVE the purple top:) You look fabulous!

Tammy said...

I love the top. I look 'flow-y' if that makes sense.

Neat idea!

Velda said...

oooh ohhh ohhhh You KNOW I love it! YOU look fantastic!

Frugality Mom said...

Thanks ladies! I knew Velda would love it and I thought of her when I bought it.