CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, September 3, 2007

Middle Name Game

I've been tagged...thanks Kell! LOL

The rules:

  • You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
  • Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name.
  • If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
  • When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
  • At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My middle name is Autumn.

A ccounts Payable is what I do each day
U I have drawn a blank
T is for the town that I live in
U I have drawn a blank
Malachi the name of my son
New Richmond the town I went to high school

I have tagged Big Mama because she makes me laugh each day, Boo Mama because what would my day be without her blog to read, Tanya because I am sure she has an interesting middle name, Deirdre because she just rocks, Vicki because she needs to join in on the fun, and Margaret because she made want a Pumpkin Spiced Lattes the other day.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Kell already tagged me!

http://margarets-musings.blogspot.com/2007/08/middle-name-game.html

Frugality Mom said...

Darn have to think of someone else!